Hermitcraft Season 6 started on July 19, 2018. Twenty-one episodes came out on the first day.
The Hermits who did not post a Season Six video on the first day include: Bdubs, Jessassin, Keralis, and xBcrafted. Only Etho, Hypno, and Vintage Beef have made no appearances on the server this season.
New Hermits This Season: Grian
|Visit Playlist Webpage...|
|Visit Playlist Webpage....|
|ZombieCleo||Visit Playlist Webpage....|
|Cub||Visit Playlist Webpage....|
|Doc||Visit Playlist Webpage....|
|Etho||Visit Playlist Webpage....|
|False||Visit Playlist Webpage....|
|Grian||Visit Playlist Webpage...|
|GTW Scar||Visit Playlist Webpage....|
|IJevin||Visit Playlist Webpage....|
|Iskall||Visit Playlist Webpage....|
|Impulse||Visit Playlist Webpage....|
|Joe Hills||Visit Playlist Webpage....|
|Mumbo Jumbo||Visit Playlist Webpage....|
|PythonGB||Visit Playlist Webpage....|
|Rendog||Visit Playlist Webpage....|
|Stress||Visit Playlist Webpage....|
|Tango||Visit Playlist Webpage....|
|Tinfoilchef||Visit Playlist Webpage....|
|Vintage Beef||Visit Playlist Webpage....|
|Welsknight||Visit Playlist Webpage....|
|xBCrafted (Twitch streams only)|
|Xisuma||Visit Playlist Webpage....|
|Zedaph||Visit Playlist Webpage....|
HermitCraft Season 6 Maps & Land Claims
Rules for this season
- Mods are allowable
- World Border : Located East at 6K beyond the mining areas which got removed after 1.14.
- Mob Heads : Every mob can drop its head (new ones too)
- 1-Player Sleeping : New improved advancement system by Plagiatus
- Silence Mobs : A feature to stop entities making sounds
- No Endermen Grief : Same as always!
- Rare Gems : Five different gems can be found in dungeon chests to trade with custom villagers who will give Hermits access to player heads and custom textured heads.
- Ender Dragon: Drops Elytra on death
- Shulkers : Drop two shells on death
- Custom Crafting : Stairs yield correct amount for wood used. Any color wool can be dyed. Clay & Glass can be dyed from any color, they can also be undyed with ice.
- Wrench : A custom tool that rotates glazed terracotta when building with it.
- Custom Armor Stands : A book to manipulate poses and other features.
- Gamerules : maxentity cramming is default and firespread is off
Notable Organisations and Alliances
- Architech/Sahara: MumboJumbo, Grian and Iskall85
- Convex/ConCorp: Cubfan135 and GTW Scar
- Area 77: GTW Scar and Docm77
- Hippie Commune: Grian, Rendog and ImpulseSV
- G-Team: Cleo, Grian, Iskall, iJevin, JoeHills, MumboJumbo, Stress and Tango
- STAR-Team: Doc, FalseSymmetry, ImpulseSV, RenDog, Wels, Xisuma and Mumbo (Double Agent)
- IDEA: Xisuma, BDouble0100, Keralis
The following are the main base(s) of each hermit.
|Hermit||Image of Base||Description|
|ZombieCleo||A colourful ship being attacked by a kraken and other invaders, complete with dynamic armor-stand sailors and a pirate-themed dock town.|
|Cub||While Cub has no official base, Concorp the closest thing to his base.|
|False||An intricate, sprawling, complex in the fantasy district. Features a clock tower, gardens, and many, many purple roofs.|
|Grian||A grand monument found off the east coast of the main Hermitcraft island in the futuristic district. This build features 4 floors and some underground space.|
|Scar||A masterfully terraformed island equipped with some pirate houses, 2 active volcanoes (one underwater), a pirate cave, custom palm trees, a dying nether portal island, and a beautiful steampunk pirate ship.|
|IJevin||Lives in a fidget spinner|
|Iskall||Is located in the ice burgs, next to Stress Monster, and on a Mushroom island|
|Impulse||Bay of the coast of the Industrial area|
|Mumbo||A futuristic, gargantuan sphere-like structure used mainly as a storage system, surrounded by a city whos buildings contain farms, furnaces and one, which is a house.|
|Python||Python has several bases most notably his underwater dome-base in the Aquatic district and the lake of life located in the Medieval district..|
|Rendog||Under a dragon skeleton in the Fantasy area|
|Stress||Located in a castle in the ice.|
|Tango||Under a mountain in the Fantasy area|
|TFC||TFC has dug out a Fallout inspired base, under Sahara|
|Xisuma||He lives beyond Mumbo in the Futurist Area|
|Zedaph||Many bases all over the place|
|Keralis||In a fancy house above Area 77, and in a village with 'Bubbles' behind Area 77|
|Bdubs||In a village behind Area 77|
Other Major Shops and Builds
- The shopping district
- The Nether Hub - a scale model of the Hermit Island in the nether, with nether portals at key locations.
- The Sky Hub, above the Nether Hub - leads to places such as the gold farm and the 1.14 lands.
- Hermitville - the centre for 1.14 antics. Home to disappearing villagers, and the Sahara Street + Scar + Ren tallest house buildoff.
- Prank war bases (including team STAR base and G-Team base)
- Stock Exchange - a place to buy and sell "stocks". Run by Doc and Rendog.
- ITrade - a villager trading centre run by Impulse.
- Hermit Railway Network - a work in progress railway line spanning the whole of the island. Built by Rendog.
- Concorp Country Club
- Sahara - An "Amazon in Minecraft" store, where items can be automatically delivered from a large-scale warehouse without manual use of chests etc. Also has Sahara Now in which you can get deals, however it costs 100 Diamonds to buy a membership.
- Hermit Land - A theme park with tons of mini games made by various hermits. Similar looking to the shopping district.
- Area 77 - a government facility, run by Doc and Scar. Somewhere in the facility is Grian's time machine and Villager Grian.
- Hippy Commune - built right next to Area 77 and the main base of the hippies. With many distractions on the surface to keep the government busy, there is a secret mass of underground tunnels.
- Falsewell - False's town next to the entrance of Area 77, and her way to bring in the tourists
Server-wide Events and Games
- Introduction of Tag
- Phantom Run minigame
- Halloween Phantom Hunt
- Zedeath challenge
- Grian Head Hunt
- Winter snowball fight
- Secret Santa
- Concorp Trident Golf
- The Season 6 Prank War
- "Quake in Minecraft" with rockets and crossbows
- Elytra Course
- The Hot Potato
- Area 77
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found