Season 6 (19 July 2018 – 24 February 2020), also known as Season VI, was the sixth season of Hermitcraft. It is the longest season of Hermitcraft so far, standing at 19 months and 2 days. The Season 6 world was created on the 1.13 version of Minecraft, and it was gradually updated until settling on version 1.14.4, never updating to 1.15.
This season's world was based on a large island where most of the Hermits established their bases with a lake referred to as Aqua Town in the center. The island was divided into seven districts based on different building themes. Throughout the season, many rival shopping corporations formed, including ConCorp, Sahara, and Idea. It introduced Demise.
The season ending was announced on February 21, 2020.
- 1 Hermitcraft Season 6 Maps and Land Claims
- 2 Hermits
- 3 Whitelisted But Did Not Join
- 4 Rules for this season
- 5 Notable Organisations and Alliances
- 6 Bases
- 7 Districts
- 8 Other Major Shops and Builds
- 9 Server-wide Events and Games
- 10 Notable Pranks
- 11 Episodes
Hermitcraft Season 6 Maps and Land Claims
Seed: -7866897547630675894 :-)
Joined This Season
|Grian||Visit Playlist Webpage|
Returned From Season 3
|Jessassin||Visit Playlist Webpage|
|Keralis||Visit Playlist Webpage|
Returned From Previous Season
|Duke Da Dog||YouTube Channel|
Whitelisted But Did Not Join
|Hypnotizd||Visit Playlist Webpage|
|VintageBeef||Visit Playlist Webpage....|
Rules for this season
- Mods are allowable
- World Border: Located East at x=6,000 beyond the mining areas; this was broken by XisumaVoid using command blocks in the transition to 1.14.
- Mob Heads: Every mob could drop its head (including 1.13 and 1.14 mobs).
- 1-Player Sleeping: New improved advancement system by Plagiatus.
- Silence Mobs: A feature to stop entities making sounds.
- No Enderman Griefing.
- Rare Gems: Five different gems could be found in dungeon chests to trade with custom villagers who would give Hermits access to player heads and custom textured heads (ex. Chicken head, Grian head etc). The Gems did not generate anymore in 1.14.
- Ender Dragon: Drops Elytra and dragon egg on death.
- Shulkers : Drop two shells on death.
- Custom Crafting : Stairs yield the correct amount for wood used. Any color wool can be dyed. Clay & Glass can be dyed from any colour, they can also be undyed with ice.
- Wrench: A custom tool that rotates glazed terracotta/redstone components when building with it.
- Custom Armour Stands: A book to manipulate poses and other features.
- Gamerules: Max-entity cramming is default and fire spread is off.
Notable Organisations and Alliances
- Architechs/Sahara: MumboJumbo, Grian and Iskall85. Creators of Sahara and its associated shops. Fond of meetings, and high in chaos. In a rivalry with both Concorp and IDEA.
- Convex/ConCorp: Cubfan135 and GoodTimesWithScar. Owners of all Concorp-related shops, and partnered with numerous others. The richest company during the season. Worships "Vex".
- IDEA: XisumaVoid, BdoubleO100, Keralis. One-sided rivalry with both Sahara and ConCorp.
Area 77 Plot
- Area 77 (Disbanded): GoodTimesWithScar and Docm77. A theme park, designed to look like a shady government base. It contains the unfinished HermitsinBlack base.
- Hippie Commune (Disbanded): Grian(founder), Rendog and ImpulseSV. A hippie camp aimed at infiltrating area 77, which they managed to do, then it got announced as a theme park.
Hermitcraft Season 6 Civil War
- G-Team (Disbanded): Grian (leader), iJevin, Iskall85, JoeHills, MumboJumbo, Stressmonster101, TangoTek and ZombieCleo
- Team STAR (Disbanded) : Docm77 (leader), FalseSymmetry, ImpulseSV, MumboJumbo (Double Agent), Rendog, Welsknight and XisumaVoid
- Dragon Bros (Disbanded): Iskall85 (co-founder), Grian (co-founder), BdoubleO100, FalseSymmetry and MumboJumbo. Might be a cult, according to MumboJumbo.
- The Grayskins (Disbanded): Rendog (first to die), BdoubleO100, Cubfan135, FalseSymmetry, GoodTimesWithScar, Grian, iJevin, ImpulseSV, JoeHills, Keralis, MumboJumbo, StressMonster101, TangoTek, TinFoilChef, XisumaVoid and ZombieCleo.
The following are the main bases of each hermit.
|Hermit||Image of Base||Description|
|BdoubleO100||In a village behind Area 77.|
|Cubfan135||Cubfan135 had no official base, but spent most of his time working on ConCorp|
|Docm77||Docm77 had no actual base, but spent most of his time working at Area 77.|
|FalseSymmetry||An intricate, sprawling, complex in the fantasy district. Featured a clock tower, gardens, and many purple roofs.|
|GoodTimesWithScar||A masterfully terraformed island equipped with some pirate houses, 2 active volcanoes (one underwater), a pirate cave, custom palm trees, a dying nether portal island, and a beautiful steampunk pirate ship.|
|Grian||A grand monument found off the east coast of the main Hermitcraft island in the futuristic district. This build features 4 floors and some underground space. Stated "finished" by Grian in Episode 100: "The Journey so Far", completed as of the end of the season.|
|iJevin||Lived in an odd snowflake/fidget spinner shaped base.|
|ImpulseSV||Bay on the coast of the Industrial area.|
|Iskall85||His former base was located in the icebergs, next to StressMonster101. His base at the end of the season was a Mushroom Island.|
|Keralis||In a hidden bunker decorated in a modern style accessed through a house in BdoubleO100's village behind Area 77|
|MumboJumbo||A futuristic, gargantuan sphere-like structure used mainly as a storage system, surrounded by a city whose buildings contained farms, furnaces, and other useful things. He also had a small, worn-down bunker underneath his island.|
|PythonGB||Python had several bases, most notably his underwater dome-base in the Aquatic district, the Lake of Life located in the Medieval district, and Tower Bay which was a group of quartz skyscrapers in the modern district.|
|Rendog||Under a dragon skeleton in the Fantasy area.|
|Stressmonster||Located in a castle in the ice.|
|TangoTek||Under a mountain in the Fantasy area.|
|TinFoilChef||TFC dug out a Fallout-inspired base, under Sahara.|
|Welsknight||Mostly worked in the industrial district, building up several factory buildings under the "WelsCo" branding.|
|XisumaVoid||He lived beyond MumboJumbo in the futuristic district.|
|ZedaphPlays||Many bases all over the server.|
|ZombieCleo||A colourful ship being attacked by a kraken and other invaders, complete with dynamic armor-stand sailors and a pirate-themed dock town.|
The districts of the main hermit island are as follows:
- Shopping District
- Medieval District
- Fantasy District
- Futuristic District
- Modern District
- Industrial District
- Christmas District
- Pirate District
- Aqua Town
- Tower Bay
- Civil War Battlefield
- ConCorp Studios
Other Major Shops and Builds
- The Statue of Hermity - a Villager/Statue of Liberty build which housed the Thundershrine and the gem villagers.
- The Nether Hub - a scale model of the Hermit Island in the nether, with nether portals at key locations.
- The Sky Hub, above the Nether Hub - led to places such as the gold farm and the 1.14 area.
- Hermitville - the center for 1.14 antics. Home to disappearing villagers, and the tallest house buildoff.
- Hermit Railway Network - a railway line spanning the whole of the island, built by Rendog.
- The ConCorp Country Club
- Hermit Land - A theme park with tons of mini games made by various hermits. Similar-looking to the shopping district.
- Area 77 - a government facility, run by DocM77 and GoodTimesWithScar. It had a bunker known as "S4" containing Villager Grian and formerly Grian's Time Machine.
- Hippy Commune - built right next to Area 77 and the main base of the hippies. With many distractions on the surface to keep the government busy, there was also a secret mass of underground tunnels.
- Falsewell - FalseSymmetry's town next to the entrance of Area 77, and her way to bring in the tourists.
- Deadquarters - A flying mansion filled with traps from the mini game Demise, with the Phantom Hunting Season sign up under it.
- Stock Exchange - a place to buy and sell 'stocks', run by Docm77 and Rendog.
- Sahara - An 'Amazon in Minecraft' store, where items could be automatically delivered from a large-scale warehouse without manual use of chests, etc.
- Sahara Now - an attachment to Sahara. Allowed 'deals' to be purchased for very low prices. However, it required a membership costing 100 diamonds to access. It was frequently out of stock.
- IDEA - A knockoff of IKEA®️, created to sell building supplies and the building skills of BdoubleO100 and Keralis. Also run by XisumaVoid.
- iTrade - A villager trading center run by ImpulseSV.
Server-wide Events and Games
- Phantom Hunting Season
- Introduction of Tag
- Phantom Run minigame
- Halloween Phantom Hunt
- Zedeath challenge
- Grian Head Hunt
- Winter snowball fight
- Secret Santa
- Concorp Trident Golf
- The Season 6 Prank War
- "Quake in Minecraft" with rockets and crossbows
- Grian's Elytra Course
- Hot Potato
- Nuggets for Diamonds
- The Season 6 Prank War
- The Jingler (identity unknown)
- The Jangler (GoodTimesWithScar)
- Poultry Man (Grian)
- The Salmon Ghost (Grian)
To see all the episodes and videos made on Season 6, refer to.