Season 6 (19 July 2018 – 24 February 2020) was the sixth season of Hermitcraft. It is the longest season of Hermitcraft so far, standing at 19 months and 2 days. The Season 6 world was created on the 1.13 version of Minecraft, and it was gradually updated until settling on version 1.14.4, never updating to 1.15.
This season's world was based on a large island where most of the Hermits established their bases. The island was divided in about seven districts based on different building themes. Throughout the season, many rival shopping corporations formed, including ConCorp, Sahara, and Idea.
The season ending was announced on February 21, 2020.
New Hermits This Season: Grian
Hermitcraft Season 6 Maps and Land Claims
Seed: -7866897547630675894 :-)
Rules for this season
- Mods are allowable
- World Border : Located East at 6K beyond the mining areas; Broken by Xisumavoid using command blocks in the transition to 1.14.
- Mob Heads : Every mob can drop its head (including 1.13 and 1.14)
- 1-Player Sleeping : New improved advancement system by Plagiatus
- Silence Mobs : A feature to stop entities making sounds
- No Endermen Griefing : Same as always!
- Rare Gems : Five different gems can be found in dungeon chests to trade with custom villagers who will give Hermits access to player heads and custom textured heads (ex. Chicken head, Grian head etc). The Gems aren't generating anymore since 1.14.
- Ender Dragon: Drops Elytra and dragon egg on death
- Shulkers : Drop two shells on death
- Custom Crafting : Stairs yield correct amount for wood used. Any color wool can be dyed. Clay & Glass can be dyed from any colour, they can also be undyed with ice.
- Wrench : A custom tool that rotates glazed terracotta/ redstone components when building with it.
- Custom Armour Stands : A book to manipulate poses and other features.
- Gamerules : Maxentity cramming is default and firespread is off
Notable Organisations and Alliances
- Architechs/Sahara: MumboJumbo, Grian and Iskall85. Creators of Sahara and its associated shops. Fond of meetings, and high in chaos. In a rivalry with both Concorp and IDEA.
- Convex/ConCorp: Cubfan135 and GoodTimesWithScar. Owners of all Concorp-related shops, and partnered with numerous others. The richest company during the season. Worships "Vex".
- IDEA: Xisuma, BdoubleO100, Keralis. One-sided rivalry with both Sahara and ConCorp.
Area 77 Plot
- Area 77 (Disbanded): GoodTimesWithScar and Docm77. A theme park, designed to look like a shady government base. It contains the unfinished HermitsinBlack base.
- Hippie Commune (Disbanded): Grian(founder), Rendog and ImpulseSV. A hippie camp aimed at infiltrating area 77, which they managed to do, then it got announced as a theme park.
Hermitcraft Season 6 Civil War
- G-Team (Disbanded): Grian (leader), Cleo, Iskall, iJevin, JoeHills, MumboJumbo, Stress and Tango
- Team STAR (Disbanded) : Doc (leader), FalseSymmetry, ImpulseSV, Rendog, Wels, Xisuma and Mumbo (Useless Double Agent)
- Dragon Bros (Disbanded): Iskall85(co-founder), Grian(co-founder), BDouble0100, MumboJumbo and FalseSymmetry. Might be a cult, according to Mumbo.
- The Grayskins (Disbanded): Ren(first to die), Stress, Xisuma, Jevin, Scar, Cub, Impulse, Tango, Grian, FalseSymmetry, ZombieCleo, TinFoilChef, Keralis, JoeHills, BdoubleO100, and Mumbo Jumbo.
The following are the main base(s) of each hermit.
|Hermit||Image of Base||Description|
|ZombieCleo||A colourful ship being attacked by a kraken and other invaders, complete with dynamic armor-stand sailors and a pirate-themed dock town.|
|Cub||While Cub has no actual base, ConCorp HQ is the closest thing.|
|Docm77||Docm77 has no actual base, but spent all his time working in area 77 in his final episodes|
|FalseSymmetry||An intricate, sprawling, complex in the fantasy district. Features a clock tower, gardens, and many, many purple roofs.|
|Grian||A grand monument found off the east coast of the main Hermitcraft island in the futuristic district. This build features 4 floors and some underground space. Stated "finished" by Grian in Episode 100: "The Journey so Far", completed as of the end of the season.|
|GTW Scar||A masterfully terraformed island equipped with some pirate houses, 2 active volcanoes (one underwater), a pirate cave, custom palm trees, a dying nether portal island, and a beautiful steampunk pirate ship.|
|iJevin||Lives in an odd snowflake/fidget spinner shaped base.|
|Iskall85||His former base is located in the ice burgs, next to Stress Monster. His current base is a Mushroom Island.|
|ImpulseSV||Bay of the coast of the Industrial area|
|MumboJumbo||A futuristic, gargantuan sphere-like structure used mainly as a storage system, surrounded by a city whos buildings contain farms, furnaces and one, which is a house.|
|Python||Image Corrupted :( come back soon!||Python has several bases most notably his underwater dome-base in the Aquatic district, the lake of life located in the Medieval district, and tower bay which is a group of quartz skyscrapers in the modern district.|
|Rendog||Under a dragon skeleton in the Fantasy area|
|Stressmonster||Located in a castle in the ice.|
|TangoTek||Under a mountain in the Fantasy area|
|TFC||TFC has dug out a Fallout inspired base, under Sahara|
|Xisuma||He lives beyond Mumbo in the Futurist Area|
|Zedaph||Many bases all over the place|
|Keralis||In a fancy house above Area 77, and in a village with 'Bubbles' behind Area 77|
|BdoubleO||In a village behind Area 77|
Other Major Shops and Builds
- The shopping district
- The Statue of Hermity - a Villager/Statue of Liberty build which houses the Thundershrine and also the gem villagers.
- The Nether Hub - a scale model of the Hermit Island in the nether, with nether portals at key locations.
- The Sky Hub, above the Nether Hub - leads to places such as the gold farm and the 1.14 lands.
- Hermitville - the center for 1.14 antics. Home to disappearing villagers, and the tallest house buildoff.
- Prank war bases (including Team STAR base and G-Team Base )
- Hermit Railway Network - a work in progress railway line spanning the whole of the island. Built by Rendog.
- ConCorp Country Club
- Hermit Land - A theme park with tons of mini games made by various hermits. Similar looking to the shopping district.Area 77 - a government facility, run by Doc and Scar. Contains a bunker known as "S4" containing Villager Grian and formerly Grian's Time Machine.
- Hippy Commune - built right next to Area 77 and the main base of the hippies. With many distractions on the surface to keep the government busy, there is a secret mass of underground tunnels.
- Falsewell - False's town next to the entrance of Area 77, and her way to bring in the tourists
- Deadquarters - A flying mansion filled with traps from the mini game Demise, with a huge phantom under it.
- Stock Exchange - a place to buy and sell 'stocks' run by Docm77 and Rendog.
- Sahara - An 'Amazon in Minecraft' store, where items can be automatically delivered from a large-scale warehouse without manual use of chests etc,.
- Sahara Now - an attachment to Sahara. Allows 'deals' to be purchased for very low prices. However, it requires a membership costing 100 diamonds to access. It was frequently out of stock.
- IDEA- A knockoff of IKEA®️, created to sell building supplies and the building skills of BdoubleO and Keralis. Also run by XisumaVoid. Under construction.
- iTrade - a villager trading center run by Impulse.
Server-wide Events and Games
- Introduction of Tag
- Phantom Run minigame
- Halloween Phantom Hunt
- Zedeath challenge
- Grian Head Hunt
- Winter snowball fight
- Secret Santa
- Concorp Trident Golf
- The Season 6 Prank War
- "Quake in Minecraft" with rockets and crossbows
- Grian's Elytra Course
- The Hot Potato
- Nuggets for Diamonds
- The Season 6 Prank War
- The Jingler (identity unknown)
- The Jangler (GoodTimesWithScar)