This article is written in British English
Hermit Land is the Season 6 Minigame District located east of Hermitville.
Hermit Land was founded by Grian in his Season 6: Episode 77. Zedaph’s “Duck!”, Cubfan135’s Ravager Run, and Iskall85’s Siege of Doom were present at the time of founding.
|Dig Straight Down (DSD)||Open||Grian|
|Hide and Tag||Open||GoodTimesWithScar|
|Let it Rip!||Open||ImpulseSV|
|Siege Of Doom||Open||Iskall85|
|The Floor is Lava||Open||XisumaVoid|
|The Floor Is Lava||Closed||Grian|
|Sahara Speedy Pines Raceway||Closed||Rendog|
|Summit the Spire||Open||Cubfan135|
Amusement Park Ride
|Sheriffs and Bandits||Closed||GoodTimesWithScar|
- Architech: Sahara Eats
- StressMonster101: Ice
- ConCorp: Hungry Hermits
- GoodTimesWithScar: Cherry on Top [Closed]
- Cubfan135: XP Me
- FalseSymmetry: Ink Shop
- FalseSymmetry: Totem of Undying Shop
- iJevin: Ore Galore [Closed]
- Grian: Sahara NOW Blimp
- MumboJumbo: NFD (Nuggets for Diamonds)
- Grian: Demise Signup
- XisumaVoid: Obsidian Buying (Closed)
- MumboJumbo: The Saturator
- BdoubleO100: The Skin Changer
- Hermit Land Sign = Jingle Land
- S.E (Sahara Eats) = Sandals
- Ice = Baby Ice Ice
- XP Me = XP Thee
- NFD (Nuggets for Diamonds) = Newly Found Diorite
- Undying = Nodying
- Ravager's Run = Ravager's Fun Run
- Speedy Pines = Speedy Vines (with vines hanging of it)
- DSD (Dig Straight Down) = DDR
- Guess What? = Guess Whomst?
- Perfection = Imperfection
- Unlike other seasons, Hermit Land wasn't added at the beginning of the season, instead being added after the 1.14 update.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.